Due to the high volume of requests, and a honeymoon, we've had to temporarily stop submission for our free book marketing services.
If you have an urgent book promotion request checkout out paid options here. (My wife might understand if there's money involved)
We will be reopening submissions in:
What makes our book marketing great?
That's Right, you haven't lost your mind. We'll help you to promote your book all at no cost to you. All you need is a little time.
How can This is Writing help you as a writer promote your book for FREE?
Author Interview Spotlight
Our author interviews are a great way to let our readers know you as a writer. These interviews give an insight to why you write, your publishing journey and the inspiration behind your latest book.
Guest Post Related to Your Genre
Show what makes your genre great, build your influence and showcase your writing skills. You’ll draw in targeted readers with an interest in your genre. You’ll also be also be providing useful tips for aspiring writers.
Showcase the best part of your book, allowing readers to get comfortable with your writing style, storytelling and ultimately drawn in to read more of your book.
We have a team of book reviews working from around the world. We'll review your book for free.
All authors get a dedicated page on our site. This is page includes a unique author bio, key author information, list of current books and all articles, interviews and our other book marketing services for that author compiled in one easy to use page.
We are in the process of creating a dedicated book page for each author featured on the site. These pages will be optimised to help readers find your book.
Paid Book Promotion Options
While we do our best to match our free book marketing to the dates you want, due to the volume of requests we receive it's a first come first served. If you have a specific date you require for your book promotion one of our paid book marketing options will get you what you need.
For more information on these paid book marketing options along with our pricing, visit our advertise with us page here.
Recommended Book Marketing and Promotion Articles
We have an extensive amount of information on our Recommended Resources for Writers page. However, the best place to start for book marketing and promotion tips is:
How to Get Started
Before submitting your book please read the following guidelines:
- We are only accepting Fiction books at this time
- Provide as much detail as you can about your book and try to complete all fields
- Please understand that we are a small team and will get to your request ASAP. If you have a specific date in mind please allow a month or more for us to process your request. Your date may not be available.
- Author Bio MUST 200 - 250 words long with no more than 20% appearing somewhere else on the web. If these guidelines are not met your request for free book marketing will rejected.
- As the most popular request book reviews can take some time. We ask our book reviewers to give their honest opinion of a book. If the review is not favourable it will still be published on the site and is not meant to be personal. By submitting your book for review you agree to allowing us to post it on our site - Good or Bad.
- If while reviewing your submission we find that your book is not of a certain quality or standard we may refuse to host you on the site. This can include things like poor formatting, glaring spelling and grammatical errors, racist or homophobic subject matter.
Due to the high volume of requests and a honeymoon. We have to temporarily shut down our free book marketing services.
We hate to say it but if you have an urgent book promotion request checkout out paid options here.
We will be reopening submission in:
What do we get out of offering all this book marketing for free?
Apart from helping authors to get their book out there, all these promotional materials give us free content for our site. As we are a small team free content helps us to build our site while at the same time helping authors to get in front of potential readers.
We make our money through Google Adsense and Affiliate Links.